Camellias are very popular garden subjects and are not difficult to grow providing you follow a few simple guidelines. Here we look at their history and origins along with advice how to site them in your garden and grow them successfully.
I have been lucky enough to see alpines in the wild in several countries around the world, this fact sheet shows how to use what has been seen in the wild and how to grow alpines in various ways in your garden.
- Alpine Troughs
- Conifer Pests, Diseases and Other Problems
- Orchids in the home
- Fuchsia Gall Mite
- Chafer Grubs, damage to lawns and their life cycle
- Helleborus Problems, Pests, Diseases and Disorders
- List of Helleborus Breeders and Growers
- Rabbits and Rabbit Proof Plants
- Hellebores Species and Forms